Digital Marketing: Better Experience. Better Results.
These days, vehicle shoppers are visiting fewer and fewer dealerships before purchasing a vehicle. Instead of doing their shopping at a dealership, they’re spending nearly 15 hours, over the course of several months, researching vehicles online.
They research pricing, determine their trade-in value, compare makes and models, and locate dealers near them – all from the comfort of their homes, offices, mobile phones, etc.
This means walking in remains the most common initial point of contact between a vehicle shopper and a dealership.
- How to Plan & Execute a Winning Marketing Campaign the Easy Way
- How to Increase Brand Awareness & Sell More Cars with Digital Marketing
- If You Could Start All Over Again with Automotive Digital Retailing, What Would You Do Differently?
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Edmonson
- To Sell More Cars Faster, Increase Showroom Traffic This Way!