Digital Marketing: Better Experience. Better Results.
These days, vehicle shoppers are visiting fewer and fewer dealerships before purchasing a vehicle. Instead of doing their shopping at a dealership, they’re spending nearly 15 hours, over the course of several months, researching vehicles online.
They research pricing, determine their trade-in value, compare makes and models, and locate dealers near them – all from the comfort of their homes, offices, mobile phones, etc.
This means walking in remains the most common initial point of contact between a vehicle shopper and a dealership.
- Practical Secrets that Lead Prospects to Sales Funnels
- Employee Spotlight: Justin Curtsinger
- The Key to a Competitive and Successful Service Department
- How To Take Advantage of Today’s Marketing Forces So You Can Be More Relevant
- Simple Marketing Tips You Need to Get More Out of Your Marketing Budget