Virtual Sales Events: Traditional Marketing. Made Better.
We noticed that today’s shoppers want to communicate on their terms. They’re no longer visiting the dealership to find out information about vehicles, vehicle prices, or their trade-in value/equity. Instead, they visit 14 or more websites during their buying journey.
The question we must ask is: What are they searching for on third-party websites that they can’t find on dealer websites?
- Practical Secrets that Lead Prospects to Sales Funnels
- Employee Spotlight: Justin Curtsinger
- The Key to a Competitive and Successful Service Department
- How To Take Advantage of Today’s Marketing Forces So You Can Be More Relevant
- Simple Marketing Tips You Need to Get More Out of Your Marketing Budget