5 Steps To Capitalize On Top Micro-Moment Trends
In the next 10 years, 40% of new cars will be purchased by Millennials, the generation aged 16 -32 that has rapidly emerged as the most sought-after consumer group in marketing history. As OEMS and retailers alike scramble to appeal to this tech-driven generation from a design and image standpoint, there are five actions you can take today on the retail end to spur engagement with Millennials and drive conversions… all while maintaining and reinforcing a positive relationship with your current base.
- How to Plan & Execute a Winning Marketing Campaign the Easy Way
- How to Increase Brand Awareness & Sell More Cars with Digital Marketing
- If You Could Start All Over Again with Automotive Digital Retailing, What Would You Do Differently?
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Edmonson
- To Sell More Cars Faster, Increase Showroom Traffic This Way!