5 Steps To Capitalize On Top Micro-Moment Trends
In the next 10 years, 40% of new cars will be purchased by Millennials, the generation aged 16 -32 that has rapidly emerged as the most sought-after consumer group in marketing history. As OEMS and retailers alike scramble to appeal to this tech-driven generation from a design and image standpoint, there are five actions you can take today on the retail end to spur engagement with Millennials and drive conversions… all while maintaining and reinforcing a positive relationship with your current base.
- Practical Secrets that Lead Prospects to Sales Funnels
- Employee Spotlight: Justin Curtsinger
- The Key to a Competitive and Successful Service Department
- How To Take Advantage of Today’s Marketing Forces So You Can Be More Relevant
- Simple Marketing Tips You Need to Get More Out of Your Marketing Budget