J&L Marketing Announces New Director of National Accounts
LOUISVILLE, KY (March 5th, 2018) – J&L Marketing announced today that Ken Schaeffer has been named Director of National Accounts.
Ken Schaeffer is highly regarded within the automotive industry and has previously held Head of New Vehicle Sales and Regional VP positions at BMW of North America. Schaeffer will be servicing the BMW, MINI, Jaguar Land Rover and Volvo national accounts at J&L Marketing.
Schaeffer said, “I’m excited to be a part of the great team we have here at J&L and look forward to developing lasting profitable relationships.”
“We are extremely excited to have Ken join the J&L team! His experience & background will be highly beneficial as we work together with our OEM partners as well as moving forward in cultivating new industry relationships,” said Kirk Cave, Vice President of Sales at J&L Marketing.
For more information about the changes in leadership at J&L Marketing, contact Kirk Cave at KCave@jandlmarketing.com or 800.651.5508.
- How To Build Unique Offers So You Can Increase Traffic and Sales
- 8 Proven Headlines that Will Help You Attract More Buyers
- You Need To Know How To Advertise Your “Why” to Increase Traffic and Sales
- This is What You Need to Instantly Boost Engagement
- How to Reach Car Shoppers Who Ignore Your Online Marketing