Employee Spotlight: Sandy Brewer
What do you do at J&L?
For the Accounting portion of my job: I process commissions, payroll, expenses, and payables. For the Human Resources portion: I oversee new employee onboarding, benefits administration, and Paycom administration.
What’s your go-to dessert?
Strawberry ice cream or strawberry cake.
What sports team do you cheer for?
University of Louisville and Pittsburgh Steelers
What’s your favorite movie/show?
I have more of a favorite genre… super hero and science fiction movies and shows. I’m a big Star Trek fan.
Do you have any special talents?
I’m a pretty good trivia player. I play on a team every Tuesday night.
What’s your favorite part about working at J&L?
I’ve been at the company for almost 18 years and above everything else, it’s the people that work here. It’s a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, but everyone works hard and cares about getting the job done well.
- How To Build Unique Offers So You Can Increase Traffic and Sales
- 8 Proven Headlines that Will Help You Attract More Buyers
- You Need To Know How To Advertise Your “Why” to Increase Traffic and Sales
- This is What You Need to Instantly Boost Engagement
- How to Reach Car Shoppers Who Ignore Your Online Marketing