Dealership Performance Specialist
J&L Marketing is the national leader in creating profitable events for the automotive industry. These creative campaigns increase our dealership’s sales, profits, and market share. The Dealership Performance Specialist will represent J&L in the industry and is a vital component to the success our dealership clients have. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a dynamic personality, who can energize a room, motivate and train others.
- Train Customers on how to use the J&L Easy Car Buy Software and Dashboard
- Coaching and Training Dealerships on Proven Best Practices on all of J&L Products that align with Dealership Process
- Provide refresher and new feature/functionality to clients
- Energize and Motivate the Dealership Personnel to fully capitalize off of their marketing campaign
- Assist and/or develop training material and keep updated
- Work with other departments on issues or challenges
- Gather and Provide Feedback to different departments for improvement ideas
- Analyze and present dealership performance reporting
- Continuously strive to better understand the industry and the product at a higher level to become an expert
- Willingness to learn the Automotive Industry and stay updated
- Must be comfortable communicating very productive, educated conversations with high level Executive and Director Level Decision Makers regarding their current business state and upcoming goals and initiatives.
- High Energy and ability to Multitask and maintain composure under pressure
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Location: Louisville, KY (Required)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.