At J&L Marketing, we view marketing as more than just copy and design. It is purpose driven messaging. Our Marketing team is currently seeking a Content Specialist to join our team who can inspire, listen intently, concept quickly, create with a purpose, execute with thoroughness, and analyze feedback like a scholar. Do you have an flair for crafting persuasive copy? If yes, then continue reading!
Our ideal Content Specialist is experienced with inbound content marketing and can design and write compelling ad copy for client campaigns as well as for our internal products and brand. The Content Specialist we hire is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented. Do you possess the same traits? We want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of writing experience in an agency/direct marketing environment
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel and response-driven marketing
- Proven ability to create and maintain a business-to-business marketing calendar
- Experience writing persuasive copy for marketing campaigns
- Experience crafting emails that generate leads
- Experience developing engaging social media campaigns
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Must be quick with concepts, with detailed follow through
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of marketing as part of a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, FSA, Company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, Sick time, seven observed holidays
- Fun & Professional atmosphere
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.