Digital Marketing Specialist
J&L Marketing is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team who can listen intently, concept quickly, create with a purpose, execute with thoroughness, and analyze data like a scholar.
Recently awarded Google’s highest tier, Google Premier Status, which is given to the top 3% of Ad Agencies in the country, J&L Marketing takes pride in the work we do for our Clients and recognize that our success wouldn’t be possible without the efforts of our team. Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to innovate, analyze, improve, work with and support our digital clients with their paid search advertising and targeted social media ad campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialists we hire are organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented.
Are you passionate about marketing and want to learn from a expert team of digital marketers focused on results? Do you want to join a fast growing digital team continuously bringing on national accounts? If you answered yes, then continue reading!
- Actively communicate and support our digital clients
- Onboard, and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the effectiveness of marketing content
- Find and target the right audiences
- Understand digital marketing as a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Facilitate cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other teams
- Provide excellent customer service – both both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field is required (equivalent proven professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- 1+ years of Google AdWords & Bing Ads experience.
- 1+ years of Google Analytics experience.
- 1+ years of Facebook Advertising experience.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager or similar digital marketing platform is a plus.
- Google AdWords Certification is a plus.
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Competitive Salary ($35,000-$65,000/yr).
- Health, dental, vision, disability, FSA, Company paid life insurance.
- Vacation, PTO, Sick time, seven observed holidays.
- Fun & Professional atmosphere.
J&L Marketing is
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training