Business Growth Strategist
Combination of Inside and Outside Sales
· No Sales Experience/Degree Required, Ongoing Sales Training is Provided
· High Earning Potential, Base Salary + Commissions, Full-Time Sales Career
Are you hungry for success and ready to join an established company that will help you grow wealthy as a professional leader in the Digital Marketing industry? Let’s talk!
J&L Marketing wants bright, ambitious and dynamic go-getters looking to accelerate their career as a Business Growth Strategist (BGS) at our Louisville, KY headquarters.
What will you do?
BGS are responsible for following up on warm leads who are part of our manufacturer relationships and to convert them into customers. You will reach out to prior and potential clients to increase participation with our digital and direct marketing products.
Successful candidates possess strong out-side sales skills (and even better inside sales skills) such as: communication, confidence, resilience and can easily develop rapport with clients, resulting in the ability to close multiple deals and make more money than ever before! You will continuously prospect prior and potential clients with social media, email and cold calling.
You will receive comprehensive classroom and on-going sales performance training with a dedicated Sales Manager. You will learn our 5 Steps to Success, mastering each step with help from your manager before moving on to the next. We help you achieve a high level of success through consistent 1-on-1 sales development as well as team learning opportunities.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
· EXCEL at engaging new clients through referrals, social media, email, cold calling and networking.
· PROBLEM SOLVE by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
· ADAPT to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· ATTENDANCE/PUNCTUALITY – Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
· INSPIRE the trust of others; work with honesty and integrity; have outstanding business ethics; uphold organizational core values.
· WILLINGNESS to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
· PERSISTENCE – Overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence.
· PRIORITIZE – Plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
· BUILD strong client relationships.
· COMFORTABLY communicate very productive, educated conversations with high level executives.
· GED or high school diploma preferred.
After completing your application, please create and submit a 60-second video telling us about yourself, your experience and skillset to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Salary + UNCAPPED commissions with NO LIMIT on what you can earn.
· Start earning $100,000 or much higher as early as your second year.
· Residual Commissions
· Selling cycle less than 30 days
Benefits: First-class benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Vacation Package, Fun and Professional Work Environment!
Experience: No previous sales experience is required; our team will help along the way. No college degree required.
Training: Learn from the best in the business and from people who care about your success.
Work Life: Rated #9 Best Places to Work in Louisville by Zippia. Energetic and professional environment, fun company-sponsored events throughout the year.
COVID: J&L Marketing believes in personal freedom and will not demand vaccinations as a requirement for employment. If you do NOT want to be forced to vaccinate as a requirement for employment come work with us in a clean and safe environment.
J&L Marketing is
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training