Accounts Receivable Specialist
J&L Marketing is the national leader in creating profitable events for the automotive industry. These creative campaigns increase our dealership’s sales, profits, and market share. The Client Services Representative will represent J&L in the industry and is a vital component to the success our dealership clients have. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a dynamic personality, who can energize a room, motivate and train others.
The Accounts Receivable position is responsible for maintaining accounting records and timely collection of accounts receivable. This is a full-time position that will be responsible for the entire accounts receivable process, commercial collections, account reconciliation, and co-op advertising documentation. There will also be some basic front desk administration duties included.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – the following are essential functions of the job, but are not all-inclusive:
- Assists in monthly closings and collections.
- Assist with business office operations and in maintaining internal controls to assure compliance with established directives
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of accounting records
- Maintain company accounting systems, records and functions including accounts receivable, billing, collections and accounts
- Prepare and maintain accurate reports, statements and documentation
- Maintains accounts receivable policies, procedures and controls.
- Provides accurate and timely invoices to customers based on contract entry.
- Advises Controller of Accounts Receivable & collections issues
- Supports and maintains a team work/support culture among the accounting group.
- Build and Manage working relationships with both internal and external Customer base to provide the highest quality of service.
- Prepare and maintain Co-op advertising daily filings.
- Assist with basic front desk administration duties.
Knowledge & Behavioral Competencies
- Can Do Attitude
- Deliver Results
- Honesty & Integrity
- Financial Management
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Customer/ Client Focus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience with NetSuite software strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of various software programs such as Microsoft Office products including, Word and Excel
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail