Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Do you enjoy solving mysteries, working with all aspects of the SDLC, have a passion for learning, and enjoy working with the latest technologies such as .Net Core, Angular 5, Docker, and Azure? If so, we want you!
J&L Marketing is currently searching for a dynamic Senior Full Stack .NET developer. The .NET Developer will work with both the IT and Marketing teams on projects encompassing all public and private web properties (websites, landing pages, microsites, social sites, and product-delivery). This individual will be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects, meet deadlines, and work well with globally-distributed stakeholders who possess varied technical skillsets.
From a technical standpoint, the ideal candidate has a firm grasp of front-end technology and best practices, but specializes in back-end programming and development. This person also has a vision for the future of web interactivity and stays apprised of web development philosophical and cultural shifts, and evolving best practices. If you don’t enjoy learning and just like to do things the way they have always been done, then this job is not for you.
We are looking for an energized .Net Developer to join our team for mission critical projects. The .Net Developer is responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing web based applications. Our consumer facing platform and B2B web applications are vital to our business and provide our customers, who leverage this technology, to gain an edge over the competition.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure / Cloud Development
- Agile / SCRUM
- Angular 5
- Web API Services
- Mid-Level Understanding of SQL Server
- Using the latest technologies to develop cutting edge applications from the ground up
- Mentoring less experience developers
- Investigating / Troubleshooting Legacy Applications
- Building DevOps Pipelines
- Work with business stakeholders to develop technical solutions to meet business needs
- Aid in the management of code source control and change managements
- Will perform all other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, FSA, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Vacation/ PTO/ Sick Time/ 7 Holidays
- Ongoing internal training and development
- Employee Empowerment
- Fun & Professional Atmosphere
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.