Sales Development Representative
What will you be doing?
Sales Development Representative
Who We Are.
J&L Marketing is a leading provider of fully integrated automotive digital and direct marketing solutions. For more than 27 years, automobile manufacturers, large dealer groups and single point dealers have partnered with us to create marketing campaigns that produce more selling opportunities.
What are we looking for?
Are you looking to jump start your career in sales? J&L Marketing is looking to add an Inside Sales Development Representative to our Growth team! This position will perform outbound appointment setting calls including cold calling, lead follow up and sales qualification to acquire and develop a portfolio of buying customers and meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quotas. Focus will be on closing appointments for new & lapsed customers with an emphasis on our digital product suite. Ideal candidate is motivated, persuasive and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. This is a full-time, hourly position + generous bonus structure. It is an excellent opportunity for recent grads looking for a doorway into a lucrative sales career. If you are passionate about advertising/marketing and hustle relentlessly, we want you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Meet/exceed aggressive outbound call and email metrics to prospective and current customers
· Source, blueprint and spider-web high value, Enterprise-level companies and prospective customers
· Drive appointments for outside Business Growth Strategists through full life-cycle selling: from new business prospecting to closing a high volume of digital and event sales.
· Schedule phone appointments and webinar with decision makers to present J&L Marketing assets.
· Conduct full CNA, implement follow-up process and closing techniques to acquire new customer appointments.
· Record all activities in CRM system.
· Meet/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual appointment targets.
· Utilize all online resources through sales funnel– LinkedIn, Google, NetSuite, etc.
· Understand and articulate our value propositions and full portfolio of J&L offerings.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
We’re a team of talented and diverse individuals who strive to make a positive impact in the automobile marketing industry. Our teams are nimble and close-knit. From marketing, to operations, to sales and IT our culture is driven by innovation. No matter what role you have, you will be heard. You will be a key team member and be empowered to grow intellectually and professionally.
Minimum Qualifications -Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· BA/BS (Business preferred); two years plus inside sales call center experience required.
· Working knowledge & experience utilizing a CRM & MS Office products to manage day-to-day activities.
· Talented lead gen specialist with proven track record of developing qualified leads through outbound calling.
· Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals and generating new business.
· Auto industry market knowledge a plus, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred.
· Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
· Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills.
· Effective relationship-building skills.
· Research and build a database of potential leads and referrals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00/hr
Location: Louisville, KY (Required)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.