Regional Sales VP
What will you be doing?
This role involves managing a sales team of inside and outside Business Growth Strategists (BGS) to achieve continued growth and hit sales targets. The Regional Sales VP will be in charge of hiring and training all BGS for their team.
Who We Are.
J&L Marketing is a leading provider of fully integrated automotive digital and direct marketing solutions. For more than 27 years, automobile manufacturers, large dealer groups and single point dealers have partnered with us to create marketing campaigns that produce more selling opportunities.
What are we looking for?
J&L Marketing takes great pride in delivering successful marketing results. We recognize that our success is directly attributable to the innovation, passion, can do attitude, honesty and integrity of our team. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for sales, is natural leader committed to success for themselves and our clients.
- Manage day to day sales progress of local and remote BGS
- Ensure that sales activities are aligned with both the sales plan and company objectives
- Own goal setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of BGS
- Client meetings - You will be responsible for developing BGS by helping prep and execute meetings with new clients and presenting our agency capabilities
- Own and communicate to company leadership on sales team progress
- Accountable that the team is meeting sales targets through the creation and renewal of sales contracts
- Must be able to work full-time at our Louisville KY headquarters
- Some travel required
- Successful previous experience in sales management, proven ability to drive team performance towards meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Prior experience working within the automotive industry a plus
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing and advertising trends a plus
- Collaborative and professional experience building relationships with automotive GMs a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Must be highly organized, quality focused, motivated and forward thinking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop and drive a new business development process from plan to close
- Strong business sense, industry expertise, and relevant contacts
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, FSA, Company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, Sick time, seven observed holidays
- Fun & Professional atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.