Digital Marketing Specialist
Why is this the job for you?
Digital Marketers are analytical problem solvers. At J&L Marketing, we view digital marketing as much as an art as a science.
We're currently seeking Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team who can listen intently, concept quickly, create with a purpose, execute with thoroughness, and analyze data like a scholar.
Do you live and breathe digital marketing and want to learn from digital marketers focused on results? Do you want to join a fast growing digital team continuously bringing on national accounts?
If your answer yes, then continue reading!
Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will be able to innovate, analyze, improve and work with and support our digital clients.
The Digital Marketing Specialists we hire thrive in a fast-paced environment, are organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented.
Why is J&L Marketing right for you?
Our digital team is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the United States. In the last six months alone large companies such as Shell Oil, Mopar, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Fastline and CRST have all made the move towards our dynamic paid search, display and paid social digital platform.
Core Values video: http://bit.ly/CoreValuesvideo
We Are J&L video: http://bit.ly/WeAreJandL
- Actively communicate and support our digital clients
- Onboard, and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the effectiveness of marketing content
- Find and target the right audiences
- Understand digital marketing as a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other teams
- Provide excellent customer service - both both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field is required (equivalent proven professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 1+ years of Google AdWords & Bing Ads experience
- 1+ years of Google Analytics experience
- 1+ years of Facebook advertising experience
- Experience using Kenshoo or similar digital marketing platform is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification is a plus
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, FSA, Company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, Sick time, seven observed holidays
- Fun & Professional atmosphere
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.