Digital Marketing Manager
Why is this the job for you?
We're currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team who can lead, listen intently, concept quickly, create with a purpose, execute with thoroughness, and analyze data like a scholar. Do you live and breathe digital marketing? If yes, then continue reading!
Our ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be able to innovate, analyze, improve and optimize our digital marketing campaigns for our clients. The Digital Marketing Manager we hire thrives in a fast-paced environment, is organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented.
Why is J&L Marketing right for you?
Our digital team is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the United States. In the last six months alone large companies such as Shell Oil, Mopar, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Fastline and CRST have all made the move towards our dynamic paid search, display and paid social digital platform.
Core Values video: http://bit.ly/CoreValuesvideo
We Are J&L video: http://bit.ly/WeAreJandL
Plan, execute and manager digital marketing campaigns
Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
Find and target audiences
- Understand digital marketing as a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other teams
- Provide excellent customer service - both both verbally and in writing
- 2+ years of Google AdWords & Bing Ads experience required
- 2+ years of Google Analytics experience required
- 2+ years of Facebook advertising experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field is required (equivalent proven professional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Experience using Kenshoo or similar digital marketing platform is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification is a plus
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, FSA, Company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, Sick time, seven observed holidays
- Fun & Professional atmosphere
An Equal Opportunity Employer
J&L Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, J&L Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.